Protect Yourself from the Harmful Effects of Air Pollution, Start Consuming Breath Free
A potent combination of three fruits - Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki, Triphala is an age-old, tried, and tested ayurvedic formulation and health elixir. A naturally rich source of Vitamin C and powerful antioxidants, it strengthens the digestive system, boosts immunity, and rejuvenates the body.
Directions for Use
2 capsules twice daily, with meals or after meals, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
1. What is Triphala?Triphala is an ayurvedic formulation of three powerful super-fruits: Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki.
2. Is Triphala a colon cleanser?Triphala is one of the best formulations for ensuring total colon health, including cleansing and strengthening the digestive system. Triphala improves digestion in myriad ways, such as promoting regular bowel movements, boosting nutrient absorption, removing fat deposits, and flushing out toxins. As an adaptogen, Triphala helps balance physical, mental, and emotional stressors. The Amla in Triphala excels at promoting a healthy balance between “active” digestive factors such as acids and enzymes, and the “protective” digestive factors, like supporting healthy stomach structures and boosting resilience.
3. How does Triphala help digestion?Triphala is known for its effect on the G.I. tract in general and specifically for the colon. In addition to promoting regularity, it helps in improving digestion in three ways:- · Breaking down the food in the stomach and small intestine · Promotes assimilation of nutrients . Helps in flushing out toxins
4. What should I take Triphala with?Take with a glass of plain, room temperature water. In case of chronic constipation, drink it with warm water.
5. When should I take it?To optimize its ability to support natural and healthy detoxification, take it right before bed. To optimize its ability to act as a digestive tonic, take it first thing in the morning.
6. Can you use it daily?Yes, Triphala is safe for everyday use and is suitable for all types of individual constitutions. It is non-habit-forming and helps maintain a stable equilibrium in the body.
7. How does it cleanse the colon?Triphala helps to clean the colon in several ways. Haritaki provides a mild laxative function, while Amla supports healthy pH levels and Bibhitaki enhances metabolic function. The three fruits of Triphala are alkaline in nature and hence alleviate acidity.
8. Can I use Triphala while pregnant?Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive should consult their healthcare practitioner before consuming Triphala.