Bursting with refreshing flavours of Peppermint, sweet Mulethi and soothing Tulsi - this cuppa is expertly blended to make tea time a pure pleasure.
Directions for use
Add 1 infusion bag per cup (120ml) and pour boiling water over it. Let steep for 3-5 minutes. Double the strength if serving iced. Best when consumed without milk.
Health & Benefits :
● Helps reduce stress & aids relaxation
● Boosts immunity against coughs & colds
● Supports Liver health and lowers cholesterol
● Aids digestion and metabolism
● Rama Tulsi leaf (Ocimum Sanctum)
● Krishna Tulsi leaf (Ocimum Sanctum)
● Vana Tulsi leaf (Ocimum Gratissimum)
● Mulethi Root
● Peppermint leaf
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (Natural flavours and natural flavouring substances.)
● Natural Mint Flavour
*Certified Organic Ingredients
1. Does this infusion contain caffeine?
No, this infusion has no caffeine.
2. What is this infusion good for?
It is a powerful adaptogen and therefore good for overall health, including improved metabolism, boosted immunity and reduced stress.
3. When should this infusion be consumed?
This infusion can be enjoyed at any time of the day but it’s best enjoyed after a meal to aid digestion.