Brimming with warming notes of Ginger and Tulsi, this aromatic blend gives you a soothing herbal embrace. This exquisite Green Tea accentuated with a natural lemon flavor is relaxation in a cup. Enjoy its rejuvenating effects with every sip!
Directions for use
Add 1 infusion bag per cup (120ml) and pour boiling water over it. Let steep for 3-5 minutes. Double the strength if serving iced. Best when consumed without milk.
Health & Benefits :
· Helps reduce stress & aids relaxation
· Strengthens the immune system
· Improves metabolism and digestion
· Relieves congestion and aids detoxification
Each 1.8 g infusion bag contains:
*Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
*Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis)
*Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon Citratus)
*Rama Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)
*Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)
*Vana Tulsi (Ocimum Gratissimum)
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (Natural Lemon & other natural flavouring substances)
1. What is this tea good for?
It is a powerful adaptogen and therefore good for overall health, including improved metabolism, boosted immunity and reduced stress.
2. Does it contain caffeine?
Yes, it contains caffeine.
3. Can I drink it at any time of the day?
There is no specific time for this., however, avoid taking it immediately before or after meals.
4. Are there any side effects that I should know of?
No, there are no known side effects of Tulsi Green Tea Lemon Ginger.