A reward for your senses, this healing flavourful tea with Tulsi, Ginger, Cinnamon, and Turmeric is perfect as a daily pick-me-up. A favourite of health enthusiasts, this delicious blend can help restore harmony in your body and shield you from nasty germs all year round!
Directions for use
Add 1 infusion bag per cup (120ml) and pour boiling water over the Tulsi Ginger Turmeric tea. Let steep for 3-5 minutes. Double the strength if serving iced. Best when consumed without milk.
Health & Benefits :
● Supports healthy liver functioning
● Boosts the body’s natural inflammatory response
● Helps strengthen overall immunity
● Improves metabolism and digestion
● *Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa)
● *Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
● *Krishna Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum)
● *Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
● *Rama Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum)
● *Black Pepper berries(Piper nigrum)
● *Clove flower bud (Eugenia aromatica)
● Steviol Glycosides (Stevia rebaudiana)
● Certified Organic Ingredients
1. Does this infusion contain caffeine?
No, it does not contain caffeine.
2. What is this infusion good for?
It is a powerful adaptogen and helps to relieve stress, boost digestion and reduce inflammation.
3. Does ORGANIC INDIA’s Tulsi Ginger Turmeric contain added sugar?
This infusion contains Steviol Glycosides (Stevia rebaudiana) which is a plant-based, near-zero calorie sweetener and is safe for consumption.