This uplifting fusion blends Tulsi, highly regarded as the ‘Queen of Herbs’, and Ginger, which is traditionally known to activate the body’s fire element (Pachaka Agni). Together, they serve as a delicious daily treat that soothes the mind as it heals the body.
Directions for use
Add 1 infusion bag per cup (120ml) and pour boiling water over it. Let steep for 3-5 minutes. Double the strength if serving iced. Best when consumed without milk.
Health & Benefits :
● Helps reduce stress & aids relaxation
● Eases nausea and morning sickness
● Naturally rich in antioxidants
● Reduces fatigue & boosts stamina
● Improves metabolism and digestion
● Boosts immunity against cough & cold
● Rama Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)
● Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)
● Vana Tulsi (Ocimum Gratissimum)
1. Does this infusion contain caffeine?
No, this ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger infusion is completely caffeine-free and certified organic.
2. How many types of Tulsi does this infusion contains?
It contains the three main varieties of Tulsi - Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, and Krishna Tulsi.
3. Does this infusion have any side effects?
No, there is no known harmful side.
4. When is the right time to drink this?
This can be enjoyed at any time of the day.