As the temperature soars, it’s the perfect time to ditch sugary colas and savor the flavors of summer with a delightful array of chilled-out chais.
While traditionally associated with a hot beverage, chai or tea has a surprising ability to transform into delightful and cooling concoctions that will tantalize your taste buds and invigorate your senses.
From fruity cocktails to icy slushies to soothing chaas, here are a few of our favorite chilled-out chai recipes.
- Hibiscus Moringa Popsicle.
Relive your childhood summer break with this delicious Hibiscus Moringa Popsicle that combines the fruity, tart flavors of hibiscus with the earthy, green notes of moringa.
ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Hibiscus infusion – 6 sachets, Pomegranate Juice – ¾ glass, ORGANIC INDIA Multi Floral Honey – 1 tsp (or to taste), Water – enough to fill 2 ice trays
1. Pour freshly boiled water over the Organic India Moringa Hibiscus sachets, Let steep for 2-3 minutes; remove sachets.
2. Mix in pomegranate juice and honey into the brew, cool and pour into popsicle moulds, and freeze till it becomes ice.
3. Remove from freezer, loosen the popsicles, and serve.
This iced popsicle is perfect for a hot summer day, as it provides a refreshing burst of flavor and nutrients. The Organic India Moringa Hibiscus blend is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, making it a healthy and delicious addition to any diet. The pomegranate juice and honey add a touch of tanginess and sweetness that brings out the delicate flavors of the hibiscus and the earthy moringa. So, sit back, relax, and slurp on this all-natural natural delight!
- Tulsi Slushie
Simple and elegant, this easy-to-make slushie not only cleanses your palate but also offers a refreshing treat for your taste buds. Enjoy it after a rich meal, or as a revitalizing mid-day treat!
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi original infusion,ORGANIC INDIA Multi Floral Honey (to taste) ,Water and Lemon .
- Pour freshly boiled water over ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi original sachets ; let steep for 3-4 mins .
- Remove sachets and freeze 2 cups of infused water till ice sets well; cover and refrigerate the rest of the infused water .
- Blend together the infused ice, ORGANIC INDIA Multi Floral Honey and lemon juice to taste.
- Pour the refrigerated infused water over the crushed ice, stir, and serve in individual glasses.
The combination of the elegant Tulsi with the citrusy lemon, tempered with a touch of multifloral honey creates a harmony of simple flavours that is sure to please your palate.
- Peppermint Chaach
Summers can make you feel dehydrated and irritated. So, how about cooling things down with this Organic India Peppermint Chaach? A perfect accompaniment with lunch or a refreshing pick-me-up, our chaas will leave you wanting more!
Organic India Tulsi peppermint refresh sachets, Cold curd, Jeera powder, Coriander leaves, Rock salt.
- Pour freshly boiled water over the Organic India Tulsi peppermint refresh sachets.
- Let steep for 3-4 minutes. Remove sachets, refrigerate it till it cools.
- Take 300 ml chilled or cold curd, blend the infused peppermint infusion with it.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves, jeera powder & rock salt to taste.
- Serve with ice and mint leaves in a glass.
A blend of three super cool ingredients, minty peppermint, healing Tulsi and soothing yogurt, this chaas is sure to bring a smile on a hot summer day. Ideal for healthy hydration, our super cool chaas also works great as a post-meal digestive.
- Watermelon Spritzer
A spritzer that helps you lose weight, sounds too good to be true? Try this refreshing Watermelon Spritzer recipe with Organic India #AppleCiderVinegar.
1 Tablespoon Organic India Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic India Cinnamon powder 1 pinch, 1 glass watermelon juice
- Take 1 glass of watermelon juice.
- Add ACV and cinnamon to it.
- Refrigerate till it chills, serve cool.
Featuring the stellar metabolism-boosting ingredient, Organic India Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), this recipe will add a delightful zing to your watermelon juice. ACV’s natural goodness helps support digestion, boosts metabolism, and promotes overall well-being. Embrace the fusion of flavors and benefits with this health-enhancing treat!
Whether you're enjoying a lazy afternoon by the pool, hosting a brunch, or simply craving a refreshing drink to cool down these tantalizing but easy-to-make beverages are the perfect accompaniment to hot summer days.
Packed with healing antioxidants, these all-natural and healthy drinks will elevate your mocktail game to new heights.