Join the Tulsi Green Tea Wellness Movement!
In this great land of diverse languages, cultures, and religions, if there is one thing that unites us all is our love of tea.
Celebrating International Tea Day is just one more reminder of how this humble beverage has become an integral part of our lives.
For many tea is not just a wake-up drink, it is a go-to beverage anytime you feel stressed, tired, or even hungry, with cups being consumed throughout the day. From helping to beat the afternoon slump to taking a little break with work colleagues to discuss business with a client, to having gupshup over tea with friends, the humble tea pops up everywhere.
Rich in healing antioxidants, flavonoids, and polyphenols, tea not only helps to refresh the mind but also boosts energy, relieves stress and enhances immunity.
But while tea offers a variety of health benefits, its potency depends on how it is grown, processed, packed, and finally brewed.
Switch to Tulsi Green Tea!
Starting today we invite you to replace the first day of tea cup with “Tulsi Green Tea” and join us in making the Tulsi Tea a movement in India.
Because, when it comes to herb combinations, Tulsi and Green Tea present a magical symphony where each herb supports and accentuates the effect of the other, transforming this into a powerful healing beverage.
What makes this combination so special, you might ask?
One, Green Tea is already acknowledged to be better than black tea for its higher antioxidant content. Unlike black tea, the leaves of Green Tea are left unfermented. This helps to preserve rich natural antioxidant content including Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and other catechins that provide a slew of health benefits.
On the other hand, its partner Tulsi or holy basil, also known as the ‘Queen of herbs’ has already enjoyed a steady fan following in India, especially for its ability to boost resilience against cough and cold.
But Tulsi is much more than an herb to relieve flu, with a variety of benefits ranging from strong anti-inflammatory action to its ability to uplift the mood and stress reduction to improving liver & gut health to boosting digestion.
Together Green Tea and Tulsi:
- Boost metabolism and help lose excess weight
- Increase immunity and resistance to infections
- Reduce stress and release a burst of jitter-free energy
- Enhance liver, gut, and heart health
- Increase mental alertness, focus, and memory
- Protect against oxidative stress and free radical damage
- Reduces risk of dental caries
- Support digestion and detoxification
While ORGANIC INDIA was the first brand in the country to introduce this magical duo together, its popularity led to many such combinations sprouting across the market.
So, what makes Organic India Tulsi Green Tea better:
We only use certified organic ingredients. Our green tea and Tulsi are sourced from organic farms in India and go through several checks and international certifications to ensure their purity.
- Instead of just one variety, we use three of the most healing varieties of Tulsi - Krishna, Rama, and Vana Tulsi to ensure your cup is brimming with a whole range of antioxidants.
- Our tea is carefully processed and packaged in an organic facility to preserve its natural aroma, flavor, and health benefits.
- We pack our teas only in organic, staple-free, unbleached biodegradable tea bags, ensuring no toxins or artificial ingredients hamper the benefits of the tea.
- We offer an extensive range of Tulsi Green Teas with a variety of combinations of healing herbs, spices, and fruits. So, you have tea for every mood and need.
Some of our popular flavours include:
1) Tulsi Green Tea Classic –
The quintessential favorite, Tulsi Green Tea Classic is the simple blend of green tea and Rama Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi, and Vana Tulsi. Packed with antioxidants, it boosts your overall health, immunity, and vitality.
2) Tulsi Green Tea Lemon Ginger -
ORGANIC INDIA’s Tulsi Green Tea Lemon Ginger combines the excellent health benefits of Tulsi, green tea, lemongrass, and ginger. The presence of lemongrass and ginger additionally helps to stimulate the action of digestive enzymes and reduce gut inflammation and provide relief from congestion.
3) Tulsi Green Tea Jasmine -
Tulsi Green Tea Jasmine is a fragrant mix of green tea, and premium Tulsi, flavoured with jasmine blooms, natural jasmine flavors, fennel, ginger, and chamomile. The exotic blend additionally helps to calm the nerves, reduce anxiety and also boost skin glow.
4) Tulsi Green Tea Pomegranate
Tulsi Green Tea Pomegranate is a delicious blend of green tea, Tulsi, pomegranate flowers, and hibiscus flowers with a refreshing twist of raspberry flavour that brightens your mood while showering you with health benefits. Pomegranate supports heart health while sweet hibiscus promotes liver health and boosts overall immunity.
5) Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha
Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha is a potent herbal mix of green tea, Tulsi, along with Ashwagandha and lemongrass. The addition of ashwagandha helps to boost your energy and stamina, reduce cortisol levels to relieve stress and anxiety, promote better sleep quality, as well as aid mental alertness.
So, celebrate this International Tea Day by choosing your favorite bouquet of Tulsi Green Teas and join the Tulsi Green Tea Wellness Movement to spread the good cheer with all!